Improved ergonomics, usability, & output efficiency
Parker Ionics powder coating guns are the first to provide superior Faraday penetration, transfer efficiency and finish quality, all in a single setting gun. They utilize incoming air efficiently, provide excellent velocity, and deliver a consistent, full powder cloud. One coat, multi-coats, metallics, clear- it doesn’t matter.
The new and improved GX141 replaces the GX132 with its improved ergonomics and quick access controls, while still delivering the reliable and quality finishing Parker Ionics powder guns have become well-known for.
- Extremely light at 450g
- Excellent center of gravity balance
- Quick access controls on the handgun backside for speedy adjustments to spray discharge and air purge (optional)
- Wearable ion trap (optional)
- Outstanding corner penetration for box shaped work
- Reduced inner floor powder accumulation & powder losses
- One-touch replacement with dual end gun cable connectors
|Input Voltage||24V Max|
|Output Voltage||100kV Negative charge|
|Short Circuit Current||80 µA Standard|
|Cable/Hose Connection||Bottom grip mounted|
|Nozzle Options||T-4 Nozzle, Slit nozzle|